Saturday, June 6, 2009

SLURPEE!!!!!!


Maelyn had her first Slurpee experience. We were given a buzzer at the instacare for a 2 hour wait, but the radius was only 2 miles and we live further than that. I decided to drive to the 7-11 down the street and introduce her to Slurpee's. She picked out the flavor and finished every last drop in the cup. She also discovered that the spoon straws they give you don't really work all that well. After handing me the cup every few sips she learned to hit the bottom of the cup herself and then asked me to get her a new straw because hers didn't work. Even though she was sick, she smiled while she was drinking her Slurpee.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the update! I love the pics. Maelyn looks like she is turning into such a big girl! And baby D is adorable. By the way I am sure you look awesom in the hat.

    ReplyDelete