Jake and Megan

Great to see Jake so happy not to mention he found a great woman for him!
Cam and Keli
Glow Sticks
Dais invited all the Merrill boys over for a BBQ. So much fun to have them over. Jake brought his girlfriend Megan. She is as cute as ever. So fun to get to know her. Cam and Keli rode with us to the fireworks. Maelyn sufficiently entertained them with non stop talking and stories. She told them about Snow White and the seven Dorks! The Dorks were scarred of the monster upstairs and so they all ran and left one Dork behind. Poor little Dorks! So funny. There is a red light on a pole by our house and Maelyn was told around Christmas time that it was Santa. Maelyn told Cam that it was Santa flying around. Cam asked her what he was doing and she replyed, "I don't know, just Santing around". Such a fun night. I miss hanging out with those boys and I like their girly friends/wives too.
No comments:
Post a Comment