Friday, October 1, 2010

WARD HALLOWEEN PARTY

Our first Trunk or Treat. Previous to this evening I thought Trunk or Treat was the worst idea. Part of the fun is running house to house, knocking on the door, anticipating candy. Well this year I decided that my kids shouldn't miss out because I am stubborn. We went to the church for chili and then due to bad weather the adults set up chairs in the hall way and the kids walked around getting candy. What a sweet idea. We walk a couple feet, get candy, walk a few more feet, get candy, our toes and fingers are warm, there are no cars to hit us, and no dogs barking at us, and best of all we are done in less than an hour and driving home.





My scary dragon








My beautiful Snow White in her dress made by Grandma Do Do.




My neighbors son had a Shoeless Joe Jackson outfit. Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment