Saturday, April 4, 2009

Scary Monster

Maelyn came home from grandma's with a scary experience and this is the story she told.

Maelyn: Mom, I was playing at grandma's house and she was playing with this ball. When you hit it or drop it, it says, "Whatever". The ball was a scary ball and had eyes like this...
and teeth like this...

and she threw it past my head. It scarred me because it was a scary ball and because grandma was playing with it, because it made a noise. I had water running down my face, because it was scarry and I cried.

Mom: You had water running down your face! That water is called tears

Maelyn: Oh, Ok, I had tears running down my face because I was sad, because grandma threw the scary ball at me mom. But I am ok mom, but the ball had scarry eyes like this...and scary teeth like this...and I was sad.

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so stinkin' cute!! And Maelyn is EXACTLY what I remember you looking like as a kid! We really need to get together and let the kids play

    ReplyDelete