Sunday, March 14, 2010

NOVEMBER

I started playing volleyball again. I was slightly hesitant at first because I am so out of shape, yet after the first game I remember how much I love playing. Turns out it is sort of an alumni team. I play with a couple girls from high school, Camille Cook, Kelli Thornock, Jenni Southwick; and Brandi Reynolds that I played with at Weber State. Also playing with Kim Lake who I played with in Salt Lake during graduate school.

I actually went to a Relief Society function and got crafty. I made some countdown blocks of which I decoupaged! That night was a Stake Fireside. It was a graduate of Fremont High who was involved in a motorcycle accident two days before graduation resulting in a spinal cord injury. He talked about his dreams of playing football in college and how his dreams have changed. He had such a positive attitude and stressed the importance of being happy and it is the little things in life that matter.

November 19th - Dais took his first steps at 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment