Tree's were on sale at the local nursery so we decided to get all the trees planted in our yard. Maelyn was stricktly instructed not to jump in the puddles which is her favorite past time. She did really well right up until the end and then she couldn't stand it anymore. As she made her last jump the mud flipped up on her face. Buy the instant pause and look on her face I knew that she wasn't planning on that. We went home and got cleaned up for Jason Stirland's wedding October 9th, 2009. It was great to see family and watch the kids run around and around the people dancing. Cam's Homecoming from his mission in Brazil was Oct. 11th. He was terrified and shocked to be home and I have never seen him so scared. All of this family time and we can't find a picture! Wait I stole some off facebook.


Regional and State finalls for St. Joe's volleyball team. We played well at region and took 1st! This was the girls goal for the season so they were very pleased in themselves. Keep in mind no goal to do well at State so decided not to show up. They played worse than I have ever seen them play-imbarrassing! I got to see a lot of people from the volleyball world and it was fun to be a small part of it again.
Maelyn was having a particularly difficult day and everything was making her cry. After calming her down several times Dais asked her, "Why are you crying all the time." Maelyn's reply,"Because that is what girls do Dad"
No comments:
Post a Comment