Sunday morning I am in the bathroom getting ready for church. I had a lot on my mind because I was teaching a lesson to the combined young women. I put on some church music and was enjoying a few seconds to myself to finish getting ready. Then I hear Maelyn open the bathroom door and her face looks a little glume.
"Mom.......I just said SHIT to Dad"
Bearly controlling the laughter inside is ask "Why did you say that to Dad?"
All I got was a shrug of the shoulders and another "I just said SHIT to him". So I walked into the living room to get the rest of the story.
Daison immediately started laughing and explained that he was trying to put on Maelyn's church shoes and he was having a hard time buckling them up. Noticing his frustration Maelyn approprately read his mind and said "SHIT".
When asked where she heard that word she replied, "you and mom".
We then asked, "Does Grandma Pat say it?" Even though we already knew the answer
"NO! she doesn't ever say it.
I suppose we better be a little more careful and grandma is off the hook this time.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment