Friday, September 17, 2010

YOUTH IMPACT GOLF TOURNAMENT

Korryn entered me in another golf tournament with her, Steve, and Geri Ewing. It was a lot of fun but didn't play as well as we would have liked. Korryn bought 4 golf balls to be dropped out of the helicopter. The closest one to the hole wins a helicopter ride up Ogden Canyon. Korryn won! The picture of the plane is because for some reason Hill Air Force Base decided to do a bunch of test flights right in the middle of the golf tourmament. After the 20th one flying over I figured I'd try to catch it on film. So then who is the other guy in the pic with me? Greg was one of the first guys I "went out with" in Jr. High. He works for Youth Impact who put on the fund raising tournament. I haven't seen him since High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment