LUCKY DAY! The weather was beautiful today. My friend Jeanel Stanley came to visit and see the baby. She brought her big blue eyed son Ryker that is 3 months younger than Maelyn. It was great to see her. What an amazing woman. She is quick whitted and has the funniest sense of humor. I love talking to her. It was great to see her. My heart goes out to her and her family as she is fighting stage IV inflammatory breast cancer. She is putting up a great fight. Her strength is incredible and my testimony has been strengthened tramendously by her faith and diligence. I am LUCKY to know her and to be her friend. Thanks for the visit today. Love you, think of you often, and pray for you always. You are beautiful! Today was the first day it was nice enough for the family to play in the back yard. Maelyn played on her playset and got muddy. Dais and I hit softballs with his soft toss machine. I am so excited for Spring and Summer. It is play time. Jeanel at her kick off the fight party

No comments:
Post a Comment