Dais and I have been playing the childish game of "Pull my Finger..." with Maelyn. The following is a conversation between her and I yesterday morning.
Maelyn: Mom, can I pull your finger
Mom: Sure (Maelyn pulls my finger and nothing happens)
Maelyn: It doesn't work. Can I pull your other finger?
Mom: Sure (again nothing happens)
Maelyn: Can I pull your other finger again
Mom: I make a farting sound with my mouth
Maelyn: It works, but not out your bumb
Mom: Nope not out my bumb
Maelyn: It just works out your mouth. I guess we will have to go to the store to get some batteries for your bumb!
Number Two for the day
Maelyn was eating some candy hearts and decided to share
Maelyn: Hi mom, here is a candy heart for you
Mom: Thank you Maelyn that is nice of you to share your candy
Maelyn: you're welcome mom. I am going to go give Dad a candy heart
A few minutes later Maelyn runs back into the living room
Maelyn: Mom I didn't give Dad a candy heart because he is on the computer and on the phone and he wouldn't listen to me...because...he wouln't listen to me so I didn't give him some candy, so here you go mom.
What a sweetheart!
Maelyn: Mom, can I pull your finger
Mom: Sure (Maelyn pulls my finger and nothing happens)
Maelyn: It doesn't work. Can I pull your other finger?
Mom: Sure (again nothing happens)
Maelyn: Can I pull your other finger again
Mom: I make a farting sound with my mouth
Maelyn: It works, but not out your bumb
Mom: Nope not out my bumb
Maelyn: It just works out your mouth. I guess we will have to go to the store to get some batteries for your bumb!
Number Two for the day
Maelyn was eating some candy hearts and decided to share
Maelyn: Hi mom, here is a candy heart for you
Mom: Thank you Maelyn that is nice of you to share your candy
Maelyn: you're welcome mom. I am going to go give Dad a candy heart
A few minutes later Maelyn runs back into the living room
Maelyn: Mom I didn't give Dad a candy heart because he is on the computer and on the phone and he wouldn't listen to me...because...he wouln't listen to me so I didn't give him some candy, so here you go mom.
What a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment