Last night Maelyn went into my bathroom and shut the door. I figured she was doing something she shouldn't. I asked her what she was doing and she opened the door and peaked her head out. She had her watermelon toothpaste in her hand. When she realized that she wasn't being so sneaky she quickly put her hand behind her back very proud of herself like she was fast enough that I didn't see it and said, "I am just doing nothing mom, because.....I just am in your bathroom for a minute." Then she came out like maybe her conscience is already getting to her and said,"I have my toothpaste mom but it is not candy it is toothpaste. She then started reading the letters on the bottle, "C, O, what's that letter mom?"
"It's an L"
"Oh, an L, your right mom it is an L!"
(she can now recognize 20 out of the 26 letters of the alphabet)
...or maybe I will be able to hold my own for at least a few more years.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment