Friday, January 22, 2010

Dinner with Chris, Jesse, & Kenzie


Maelyn and Chris's daughter

Hump and little Dink


Jackson


Kenzie & Maelyn


We met Jesse's family at Olive Garden for dinner. We had the opportunity of meeting her father Dave Coon the owner of Anderson Dairy in Las Vegas. We greatly enjoyed our dinner with great people.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, Aja! Did you go on a blog binge or what? I havent looked for a couple of weeks and now you have a million new pics on here! Ilvoe it. Thanks for your message yesterday, sorry I missed your call. YOu all look awesome and I love seeing those cute babies!! Keep the pics coming. Tell Dais hi for me.
    We miss you guys so much!!!!! We are hoping to come out this summer...I'll let you know dtails when we figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete