Friday, January 15, 2010

Kid Update- June


Maelyn and Dais get along really well. Maelyn often wants to feed him and hold him. He doesn't move enough to really get away so it works out. Dais rolled over for the first time on June 10th. He is a happy baby and loves to smile. He tends to giggle in his sleep. The giggling is getting less and less and I am sad to realize this phase will to be gone. Maelyn loves going over to my mom's house for sleepovers. She loves getting her nails painted. Maelyn will eat just about anything. She loves raw onions, carrots, brocoli, ranch dressing, jerky, tomatoes, beets and olives. I found her on the couch eating a sucker the other day. When I asked her if it was good she replied, "Sure is". She loves to ride our K2 kickboards and is getting very good. Her strength and balancing abilities are pretty impressive. Dais has started to eat rice cereal and he is not so sure about it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment