Maelyn has discovered coloring books and loves to color and paint
One Sunday Maelyn, Baby Daison, and I arrived early to Mazie and John's for dinner. We were anticipating the arival of Maelyn's favorite friend Ben. I announced that Ben had pulled into the driveway and we should go outside to see him. Maelyn promptly got off the stool, ran down the stairs, opened the front door, and ran out onto the ledge of the porch. Placing her arms out to her side she announced "LOOK WHO IS HERE GUYS.............IT'S ME MAELYN"
SIBLING RIVALRY: Maelyn has learned that tormenting your little brother can be fun. This is a subject I know nothing about and do not understand. Nor do I have any tolerance for it. Except in this situation I found it a little ammuzing. Baby Daison was trying to fall asleep in his car seat. His sister took note and every time he was almost asleep she would yell really loud. He would wake up and cry and she would get a big smile on her face like she accomplished something. This scenerio continued for several rounds before I had to put a stop to it. Poor little guy.
WHEN YOUR CHILDREN SWEAR CAN YOU GET AWAY WITH BLAMING IT ON SOMEONE ELSE? I was watching my friends kids Tripp and Ridge for the day. Maelyn and Tripp were having a good time running around. They were playing on the bed in the computer room. From the other room Daison heard Maelyn say, "Oh shit, Tripp is stuck!" Daison walked into the room to assess the situation and asked Maelyn what she said. She looked at him as innocent as can be and said, "oh shit, Tripp's foot is stuck". I am blaming this one on Grandma Pat.
Daison and I went to the Jon Schmidt concert at Wolf Mountain Ski Resort. It was nice and relaxing to sit outside and listen to the music.

No comments:
Post a Comment